Answers on Aging
LifeSpire of Virginia’s mission is empowering individuals with choices in purposeful living. As a faith-based provider of senior living with strong ties to Virginia Baptists, we are committed to becoming the first stop for pastors and church and community leaders seeking resources on aging. Some of these resources include:
NEW FOR 2019
- A downloadable bulletin insert, suitable for printing and distributing to your church members or small groups, highlighting LifeSpire’s most recent initiatives.
- A downloadable PowerPoint slide advertising LifeSpire’s mission, suitable for display in church services or community events, updated for 2019. A .jpg file of the slide is also available for download.
- A 2-minute video introducing Lakewood at Home. Lakewood at Home allows healthy, independent seniors living at home in the Richmond area to age in place while enjoying the benefits of continuing care without walls.
- A downloadable Lakewood at Home information sheet, suitable for printing and distributing to your church members or small groups, describing the Lakewood at Home initiative.
- A 3-minute downloadable video introducing LifeSpire of Virginia, suitable for church services or community events.
- An “Answers on Aging” information sheet, suitable for printing and distributing to your congregation or small group.
- A speaker’s bureau, offering experts in various aspects of aging and retirement planning who can speak to your congregation or small group.
- Small group curriculum and accompanying video, outlining the history of Virginia Baptist Homes (our predecessor organization).
- A resource line directing callers to specific individuals, agencies or organizations who can address your most pressing needs. Call us at (844) 673-3573.
- A quarterly newsletter that provides resident stories and information about day-to-day life in our communities.
We also want to hear from you! If you have ideas on how we can best answer your questions about aging, please let us know! We want to partner with you as you seek to the meet the needs of the senior adults in your community.