We understand the challenges you’re facing.
The Cornerstone Memory Care program provides a solid foundation upon which our principles of care are set. It represents the strength of community, the tradition of quality and the legacy of excellence.
With its focus on person-centered care and specific training for team members working with residents residing in memory support, this program helps individuals experience a vibrant life through seven guiding principles:
- Purposeful living in a comfortable, safe environment
- Compassionate, specially trained team members
- Life story: learning your loved one’s preferences, lifelong routines, wishes, history
- Meaningful relationships and belonging
- Resident and family engagement
- Ability-focused care
- Vibrancy, faith, wellness, community
Click on these links to visit the memory support section at The Chesapeake, The Culpeper, The Glebe, or Lakewood websites, where you’ll find additional details about each community’s services and amenities, accommodation descriptions and more.
For answers to questions or to share a comment, please use this form.