LifeSpire of Virginia’s mission is to empower individuals with choices in purposeful living. As a faith-based provider of senior living with strong ties to Virginia Baptists, LifeSpire of Virginia is committed to becoming the first stop for pastors and church and community leaders seeking resources on aging. Some of these resources include:
NEW FOR 2022
- A two-minute downloadable video explaining what a life plan community is and all of the options available to residents at each of LifeSpire of Virginia’s five communities.
- Details about the Virginia Baptist Homes Foundation Influencer Awards that honor a champion at each LifeSpire of Virginia community who causes a positive effect on the mission to enhance the lives of their friends and neighbors.
- A three-minute downloadable video introducing LifeSpire of Virginia, suitable for church services or community events.
- Information about ways to support the Virginia Baptist Homes Foundation.
- A resource line directing callers to specific individuals, agencies or organizations that can address your most pressing needs. Call us at (844) 673-3573.
- A quarterly newsletter that provides resident stories and information about day-to-day life in our communities.
LifeSpire of Virginia’s team also wants to hear from you! If you have ideas on how to best answer your questions about aging, please let us know! We want to partner with you as you seek to meet the needs of the senior adults in your community.
For answers to questions or to share a comment, please use this form.