LifeSpire of Virginia is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO, COO, CFO and the Board of Trustees. This position maintains the calendars of the CEO, COO and CFO as well as assists with the planning and scheduling of meetings, conference calls and travel. This position maintains all corporate documents, corporate vehicle information and Board correspondence and has frequent interaction with management (both corporate and community), staff and residents. The position also interacts with Board Members and various community organizations. The position must demonstrate exemplary organizational skills, written communication skills and display sound professional judgment and discretion. This position is entrusted with a variety of confidential information
Key qualifications and duties for this position are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to maintain and strengthen positive working relationships with home office staff, community leadership, Board members, and outside vendors
- 3+ years of Administrative work, preferably in supporting senior management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential information and work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work effectively among changing and competing priorities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs administrative tasks for the CEO, COO and CFO, including typing correspondence, updating monthly reports, preparing expense reports, and preparing Board notices.
- Assists CEO in scheduling appointments, meetings, and conference calls. Also plans and organizes board meetings and makes whatever preparations are necessary.
- Prepares the SCC report (annual disclosure documents) for LifeSpire/VBH and subsidiary corporations for required filings.
- Revises resident contracts as directed for the communities and submits to SCC for approval.
- Is trained as a back-up for preparing financial profile worksheets.
- Responsible for managing all information for fleet of company vehicles. Includes: maintains calendar for reserving vehicles for home office drivers, notifying insurance agent of purchase/sale of vehicles; prepares DMV forms for title transfers and purchase/renewal of vehicle registrations, schedules state inspections and routine maintenance, and maintains current data (drivers licenses and driving records) of current approved drivers.
- Maintains current list of Board of Trustees and revised bylaws.
- Prepares memos for each of the residents in the communities with the value of their medical expense deduction as determined by the CFO.
- Monitors inventory and orders all office supplies for the home office.
- Coordinates office moves to include purchasing and moving of furniture.
- Works with accounting staff to send out rate increase letters to all communities.
- Publishes and distributes all intercompany communications to all home office staff.
- Assists with the onboarding and training for all new home office staff
- Files any and all EMMA filings on behalf of LifeSpire/VBH.
- Maintains and is the key manager of Board Effect.
- Maintains ongoing reporting for dashboards, strategic planning and other project reports.
- Participates in senior management meetings to take notes and minutes for distribution.
This job offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. The full-time benefits package includes options for health, dental, and life insurance, retirement plan, and generous paid time off. EOE.
Qualified applicants may apply by e-mailing a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org