LifeSpire of Virginia is currently recruiting for a Corporate Director of Clinical Services. This person will be responsible for overseeing all clinical and health services at all four LifeSpire communities: Lakewood in Richmond, The Culpeper in Culpeper, The Chesapeake in Newport News, and The Glebe in Daleville.
This position will lead the implementation and training for all clinical programs and practices, ensure proper policies and practices are in place at all communities to meet state and federal regulatory compliance, and lead communication of best practices to promote consistent quality of services between clinical departments at all communities. Key qualifications and duties for this position are:
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in Virginia. BSN/MSN preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in a skilled nursing facility and minimum 2 years experience as a Director of Nursing or another leadership role
- Experience with using and training staff on electronic medical records systems
- Extensive knowledge of PPS, Medicare, and Medicaid systems and regulations
- Thorough understanding of state survey process and all state/federal regulations across departments, and the corresponding clinical and financial impacts
- Ability to develop and present reports, recommendations, and training programs to Executive Directors, Administrators, and Directors of Nursing at all locations
- Ability to maintain and strengthen positive working relationships with leadership across communities
- Previous experience with Answers On Demand (AOD) is preferred
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with all communities to oversee implementation of policies and practices in clinical departments
- Advise changes to policies and practices to ensure federal and state regulatory compliance
- Assist with vendor contracts and communications to benefit clinical practices at all locations
- Advise Executive Directors, Administrators, and DONs on budgets and planning for capital improvements related to clinical operations
- Drive corporate projects and initiatives to improve clinical efficiency, quality, and compliance and promote consistency across communities
- Oversee QA/QI and LTC Risk Management in clinical areas
- Oversee audits and mock surveys to ensure proper survey preparedness in all locations
- Promote a corporate-wide resident-centered care philosophy
- Provide clinical leadership support onsite at locations as needed
- Support communities with development and implementation of clinical training programs
This job offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. The full-time benefits package includes options for health, dental, and life insurance, retirement plan, and generous paid time off. EOE.
Qualified applicants may e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.