LifeSpire of Virginia is seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to lead and manage the financial matters of the organization. The CFO also manages the information technologies team of the organization. The CFO directly supervises the Information Technology Director and the Controller. The CFO also works closely with the Board of Trustees in matters of investment, audit, finance, and strategic planning.
LifeSpire of Virginia is a not-for-profit (NFP) organization located in Richmond, Virginia. It is the parent company of four NFP continuing care retirement communities within the state of Virginia. Our communities are The Culpeper, The Chesapeake, The Glebe, and Lakewood.
Key qualifications and personal characteristics for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. Master’s in Accounting or MBA and CPA preferred
- Superior communicator
- 10+ years Healthcare accounting/finance experience with knowledge of major reimbursement programs
- 10+ years of progressively responsible management experience, preferably in a service based not-for-profit organization
- Proven experience within a CCRC or senior living environment
- Proven leadership ability managing a diverse employee work group
- Ability to delegate and operate strategically
The ideal candidate will be a competent, compassionate, and committed professional who is willing to enter into a long-term commitment of service to the organization and to do so within a team-oriented, collaborative, servant-leadership environment. The candidate will be a person of high integrity and ethical standards and have a personal reputation that would reflect well on the organization. Of equal importance will be a high standard of care and concern for current and future residents. The candidate will evidence a commitment to establishing community collaborations. As a relationship-oriented person, the CFO will be an excellent communicator and will maintain a visible presence among staff, residents, and clients.
This job offers a competitive base salary with a bonus incentive structure, as well as an excellent benefits package. The full-time benefits package includes options for health, dental, and life insurance, retirement plan, generous paid time off, and relocation assistance. EOE.
Qualified applicants may apply by emailing a resume to: Jonathan Cook, Chief Executive Officer, at email@example.com and Leslie Caldwell, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.